Privacy & Cookies
1. Collection of Personal Information: We explicitly request personal information only when necessary, such as during the booking process. This information is used for verification, fraud prevention, and communication related to bookings.
2. Communication and Updates: Personal information may be used to send updates about company news, services, and products. Users have the option to opt-out of such communications.
3. IP Address and Demographic Information: IP addresses are used for diagnostics and to gather broad demographic information. This information is not shared for entertainment purposes or public viewing.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information: Cley Hall Hotel may disclose personal information in compliance with legal requirements or to protect rights, property, or personal safety.
5. Review and Update:Users can review and update their customer information at any time to ensure accuracy.
6. CCTV/Surveillance: CCTV is used for public and staff safety, crime prevention, and detection. Images are not kept longer than necessary, and users have the right to request and receive a copy of captured images.
Use of CleyHallHotel.com Booking Agent:
The booking agent feature is provided for legitimate reservations or transactions. Users agree to be financially responsible for their usage and to abide by terms and conditions imposed by suppliers.
Refund and Cancellation:
Cancellation within 72 hours of the arrival date incurs a 100% charge of the first night.
Damage and no smoking:
For the benefits of our guests, we respectfully request that you do not smoke in the hotel bedrooms, failure to observe this will result in an additional charge of £100.00. Also should we find that any of our fabrics and furnishings have been defaced during your stay, this will also incur an additional minimum charge of £100.00. (charge could increase depending on the damage caused).
Copyright and Trademark Notices:
All contents of the website are copyrighted, and trademarks are owned by Cley Hall Hotel.
Cley Hall Hotel disclaims liability for inaccuracies in information. Users agree to use the website at their own risk.
Unlawful or Prohibited Use:
Users agree not to use the website for unlawful or prohibited purposes.
Cley Hall Hotel is not responsible for the contents of third-party websites linked on its site.
Bulletin Board, Chat Rooms, and Forums:
Users agree to use forums responsibly, and Cley Hall Hotel reserves the right to remove content violating terms.
Software Available on the Website:
Software is subject to license agreements, and users agree to abide by these terms.
Modification of Terms and Conditions:
Cley Hall Hotel reserves the right to change terms and conditions.
This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales. Users consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
*Last Updated: [15 December 2023]*
This website utilizes cookies that are stored on your browser. You can typically adjust your browser settings to prevent this; however, disabling cookies, or specific types of cookies, may impact your user experience on this and other websites, potentially preventing them from working correctly.
Certain cookies used on this website collect information about visitors’ usage patterns, such as the most frequently visited pages and potential error messages. These cookies do not gather information that identifies a visitor; instead, all collected data is aggregated and remains anonymous, aimed at enhancing overall website functionality.
Please be aware that some cookies may be set by third-party service providers handling these functions or other services on our behalf. This website utilizes cookies for specific third-party services, including Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, and Twitter. Some of these services might track your behavior across other websites, and we have no control over this aspect.
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser’s cookie settings, you acknowledge and agree that we can place these cookies on your device.
Similar to most websites, our server automatically logs data for each visit, such as IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information may be used for server error monitoring, server administration, or visitor behavior analysis. It is not possible to disable this on a per-user basis, so you must exit this website if you disagree with this practice.
This policy specifically applies to this website and does not extend to any websites linked from this site.
GDPR Compliance Statement
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is effective from May 25, 2018, bringing significant changes to data protection laws. Aimed at privacy by design, GDPR modernizes data protection, providing individuals stronger rights.
Cley Hall Hotel Spalding Ltd (‘we’) is dedicated to securing and protecting personal information, ensuring GDPR compliance. Our existing robust data protection program aligns with laws but is updated to meet GDPR and the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
Preparation for GDPR
We’re aligning with GDPR by:
1. Information Audit: Identifying personal data sources, processing, and disclosure.
2. Policies & Procedures: Overhauling policies to meet GDPR standards, emphasizing privacy, and revising data retention and erasure policies.
3. Data Breaches: Implementing robust procedures for identifying, assessing, and reporting breaches.
4. International Data Transfers: Ensuring safeguards for data transfers outside the EU.
5. Subject Access Request (SAR): Adapting procedures to the revised 30-day timeframe.
6. Legal Basis for Processing: Reviewing and aligning processing activities with GDPR requirements.
7. Privacy Notice/Policy: Updating notices to inform individuals of data usage, rights, and safeguards.
8. Consent Mechanisms: Ensuring clarity in obtaining and recording consent.
9. Direct Marketing: Revising processes for opt-in/opt-out mechanisms.
10. Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA): Developing procedures for high-risk processing.
11. Processor Agreements: Drafting compliant agreements for third-party data processing.
12. Special Categories Data: Ensuring compliance with Article 9 and applying encryption where necessary.
Data Subject Rights
Informing individuals about their rights, including access, rectification, erasure, and objection.
Information Security & Measures
Implementing SSL, access controls, encryption, and other measures to protect personal data.
GDPR Roles and Employees
Designating a Data Protection Officer (DPO) and involving employees in GDPR awareness through training programs.
For questions about our GDPR preparation, contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) / Executive Director and Hotel Manager.
Cley Hall Hotel Spalding Ltd has designated DPO/Executive Director and Hotel Manager as our Data Protection Officer (DPO) and has appointed a data privacy team to develop and implement our roadmap for complying with the new data protection Regulation. The team is responsible for promoting awareness of the GDPR across the organization, assessing our GDPR readiness, identifying any gap areas, and implementing the new policies, procedures, and measures.
Cley Hall Hotel Spalding Ltd understands that continuous employee awareness and understanding are vital to the continued compliance of the GDPR and has involved our employees in our preparation plans. We have implemented an employee training program which will form part of our induction and annual training program.
If you have any questions about our preparation for the GDPR, please contact Data Protection Officer (DPO) / Executive Director or Hotel Manager on email@example.com.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]